:frown2:

:serious:

If everyone leaves will you put it back?

I do not like my new home.
@YoupeoplewhoruinedMM
#bringbackoldMM

Pretend that **** works I have no clue what I'm doing.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Lol. At first I was like hm thats cool..5 mins later i had it back to classic

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Not a fan at all. Back to classic for me.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,527 Posts
The new look hurt my eyes and was a lot slower so I went back to the classic. The one good thing is I learned about Adblocker. I downloaded Adblocker for Firefox and so far it is working great. It even made the classic view go faster.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bottom left of the page allows you to change it back to classic view.
And how many potential new members are going to go 'Wow this looks really weird. I wonder if I can change the skin? I'll join and find out'?

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,527 Posts
This layout sucks and I can't find where to change it back to the old view.
You can change back at the bottom left hand of the page. There is a drop down bar where you can select "classic." Also, I downloaded Adblocker for Firefox yesterday. It improved the performance of the site greatly.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Autoguide should have ran a beta run instead of launching right away with bugs and all that. Should have done the beta to get opinions and bug fix. Then with all the negativity, they could have dropped the idea. Wasn't very smart to just launch a new view with no warning or anything.

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
whenever I change it back to classic view, it changes to the new one next time I log in.. I had to delete my signature because it looks ridiculous now lol

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you using the one at the bottom?
There is a place in the User Control Panel, I believe 'edit options' to change the default skin. That should keep it on classic.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Autoguide should have ran a beta run instead of launching right away with bugs and all that. Should have done the beta to get opinions and bug fix. Then with all the negativity, they could have dropped the idea. Wasn't very smart to just launch a new view with no warning or anything.
They make money whether we like it or not.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
if you log out and then log back in, it switches back to the new. And yeah, **** AG for the money.

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
That's what blows my mind. When it's something as consumer focused as a forum, you'd think they'd want to do some focus groups, beta test it, something before they go all new-coke on us.

They just went all Bill O'reilly and said "**** it, we'll do it live!"

It's definitely killed how many people visit/participate, and I'm spending more time on other forums.

Oh well. They'll run it into the ground, buy a new forum, and repeat the process. Good 'ol Autoguide.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts