Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My brother in law just bought this procharged gt. Link at the bottom.. just wondering if anyone on here used to own it or know anything about it.
Also how much boost should it make. Its a d1sc 8 rib 3.55 pulley with powerpipe.. we are thinking about going to a 3.4 and definitely get it retuned.. I dont think the tune is right.

2004 Ford Mustang GT Premium

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its actually a slp line lock...it has a lot of other things not listed too

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I like. Sadly though I can't tell you anything about that procharger. Tell him to slap a chin on that or get a new front bumper and that thing would be COMPLETE.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea it needs a lot of little things...wanna put fogs back in and replace the rocker panels..it has some broken aftermarket ones on it

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has easilly over 20k in parts alone...just needs to be finished right

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
It also says Hurst retro shifter then Steeda Short Throw Shifter. To answer your question I've never seen the car before, but it looks good.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
LMAO! sweet a manual with a trans brake! hahaahaha

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I looked at that on Craiglists few months ago, nice car, a 99-01 cobra front bumper would look good.

Where you located? I'm in Winchester va

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The people selling it had no clue whats on it lol...im in centreville but my bro in law is in bealton...

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
sounds like a shop did the all the work and the owner paid the bill. :facepalm:

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Im sorry but I couldnt spend the money and take the time to put a 600hp engine in a car. Waste of time/money IMO...I know not everyone wants 800rwhp plus but a d1sc can do that that block holds and more...

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Scott I agree..but I didnt build the car...i think the owner did not want over 600...and the d1 was recently done..so im guessin the p1 crapped out..the receipt is in the car..

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice find lol but theres nothing about the supercharger on there. Along with all the recent work done..

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I'd not saying everyone needs to turn all the wrenches on their cars. Not at all. But damn some what your swipe your card for at least.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Some stuff not listed long tubes, new catted bbk h, bbk upper and lowers, tokikos all thw way around, drag launch springs, line lock, abs delete, acufab plenum, a bunch of gay steeda stuff inside, slotted rotors, steeda bump steer kit, caster camber plates, also had a bunch of stuff in the trunk new car cover, new fender liners, new gt supercar pump, some stock parts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes I personally do everything myself and its pricey...I dont kno how some of you guys that dont turn wrenches afford this ****.lol..including whoever owned this orange gt...like I said it has some receipts..some of them for simple stuff

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
My car was tuned at DGR. My setup is procharger @ 12lbs. Tune is great. Dave is an excellent tuner that will give you a very reliable tune.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts