Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Faster than my X
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well around this time of year last year I put a down payment on a 4.75 900 shortblock with some options.Due to some financial problems I cannot pay off the rest.we can make a deal so the shortblock doesn't get lost.thanks

·
Registered
972 Posts
more details would be good. IE: How much you put down/still owe, and what options? How long do you get to pay off the layway? and can it even be transfered to another person?

I'd be interested, but thats still a year or two away for me. (until my stocker takes a dump) Good luck, hopefully someone helps you out.

·
Faster than my X
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's expires on the February 24
The layaway program can be extended
I'm in the works to see if it can be transfer.
Specs:4.75 shortblock 900se
High performance water pump
Arp main studs
Mmr side bolts

I owe about 2700 bucks including shipping.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
If you were a week earlier I might have took advantage of this.

I just ordered their 600 shortblock with piston notches, MMR side bolts, ARP main studs, and MMR street/race oil pump last Friday.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,581 Posts
Great deal on the shortblock that can hold down 1000HP and a Company that takes care of thier customers double win.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Pm me the price I would have to pay lowest ur take

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
This is the short block that is on sale for $3,200?...I think you need to list out the exact specs and options, including prices. Has this been built or does it have to be paid in full first? Some people might want to change certain things if that is the case. So, I guess you put down $500.00??

·
Faster than my X
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can take 400 and transfer the paperwork of the shortblock to another buyer that's only has to pay 2669 to have it shipped to them.they basically haven't put it together until its payed off.i was going to go with stock compression.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I can take 400 and transfer the paperwork of the shortblock to another buyer that's only has to pay 2669 to have it shipped to them.they basically haven't put it together until its payed off.i was going to go with stock compression.
You mean that you want $400, and then I would also have to pay MMR the $2669 that you still owe, plus shipping for the block?

·
Premium Member
13,581 Posts
So basically purchaser pays MMR 2669 and you 400 which is a total of 3069.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts