Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got one and the port is different. thw port is smaller than the previous ipods but the old charger chords still work. i have a pioneer radio that i bought a ipod chord for it so i can play songs form my ipod on it, when i tried my new ipod, the fittment was really snug and the radio didnt read the ipod. i loooked online and pioneer sells a digital box that makes the new ipod work. i just tried it today and the radio reads my ipod without that special box. do you guys think this is fine or should i be careful about forcing the old chord into my ipod? im really not tying to buy that box but i dont want to ruin my ipod port thing either

·
Resident asshole
1,694 Posts
Try hammering it in if it's a bit snug. Maybe grind the edges off to make it fit

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
pioneer will release a new CHORD in 3 months, its a common issue, pending issue is if tghe older ipod radios will have the right software to play off these

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what should i take a pic of?

pioneer will release a new CHORD in 3 months, its a common issue, pending issue is if tghe older ipod radios will have the right software to play off these
i really hope this is true, i bought the car with the radio already in it so im not sure how old it is but i hope it will have the right software

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
what should i take a pic of?

i really hope this is true, i bought the car with the radio already in it so im not sure how old it is but i hope it will have the right software
how new is the radio

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The chord...
lol it looks like an normal ipod chord, cant really tell the difference even when looking at them
how new is the radio
not sure but i think i can post up the link of the radio from the pioneer website

Of course it's a joke, I thought it fit at the time
yea i mean it can fit but anybody would know that they probably arent supposed to, its real snug

1 - 15 of 15 Posts