Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin to get a mustang shoot together when it gets nicer out. Im located in St. Louis. anybody else close to here that wants to get some shots done sometime? Tons of cool places to get pics. here are a few pics of mine that were all taken around St. Louis city, some professional and some just with my point and shoot. Im gonna try and get my buddy who does the professional pics to come out the day this goes down. first set are professional pics. (quality sucks since i put in photobucket and posted them)

here are pics from my handheld crap camera lol

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
I'm about 2.5 hours away...

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
Wow, those are great pics. wish I lived a little closer.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if your willing to travel a little bit we can make a day of it. Im gonna talk mustang girl into bringing that sweet vert out too! have a photo session and then go somewhere to eat some good food. lots of cool places downtown to eat, maybe a little cruise. I went with my buddies when they had some SRT guys come up from arkansas. It was a good night.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
How is that when I am 2 hours away? Lol.

OP, I'll be there a few times this summer going to meets or car shows. If Torched every gets his **** off his Mach so we can lower my car, I would be down. It looks like a truck too much now. Or if I can find a new car.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
How is that when I am 2 hours away? Lol.

OP, I'll be there a few times this summer going to meets or car shows. If Torched every gets his **** off his Mach so we can lower my car, I would be down. It looks like a truck too much now. Or if I can find a new car.
lol maybe you're driving too slow.

and it'll be off the car soon damn it :mad::D

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Lol, just text me whenever they are. Your new number is stupid so they never send.
It's funny, you're the only person who has trouble texting me :stickpoke

·
a.k.a. Racecougar
4,775 Posts
If I'm free, I'd be up for it. Though I'd likely bring the XR7 rather than the Mustang. I recognize the graffiti wall south of the PSB, but where did you shoot the first pics?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm a couple hours away myself but was already planning to come to STL sometime soon to take some pics with my Fox. This might work out better since you might know more spots.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.