Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of ordering the extreme lca and uca with the adj pandard.
Im kind of stuck, I was wanting the double adj lca. Whats the big diff between adj and non adj lca's. Any input will help, thanks.

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
Just go with an adj Uca and non adj lca. Then you have only 1 point to adjust, which makes it much easier to set it up right.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Just go with an adj Uca and non adj lca. Then you have only 1 point to adjust, which makes it much easier to set it up right.
Yup. On the older stangs that had 2 uppers and 2 lowers, it was easier to access and adjust 2 points that were under the axle rather than above it. Unless you are REALLY serious about getting everything exactly to the upmost perfect, than you dont need adjustable lowers.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
yup its eaiser to adjust at one point instead of to right. I got a set of umi non adjustable (greaseable,black)lca's stiiting in my garage for cheap if your interested and a uca mount as well. btw J&E? never heard of them, you mean j&m ?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have the J&M billet lowers and have no regrets. I also replaced the upper with an adjustable and the 2 combined eliminated all wheel hop. I highly recomend the billet lowers, they are light weight and look great.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
you have a pm:) lol 999 posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts