Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still Scratchin my damn head ova here!!! I ordered an under drive pulley setup and received it today. Got everything together and figured with a few hours to spare I'd go ahead and getem on the Roush. All was going pleasantly smooth....all coming together wonderfully up until the part where I break out the Balancer Puller. Now I confess my eyes aren't all that they used to be but I can still find a hole (even without hair around it) and without a doubt can find 3 damn holes. There not there!!!?? No holes in the Balancer to bolt the puller to!!! I Know!! I couldn't believe it either but there are no holes. Anybody else enjoy this rude awakening?? And more so........How in the *uck am I suppose to get it off the car?? Drill and Tap the Balancer myself is what I'm thinkin but holy kwap there must be an easier way. Tried a normal 3 jaw puller to no avail so I'm open to any suggestions you Ladies and Gents might have for me......

thanks.......Les

·
Registered
137 Posts
You have to use a Chrysler puller. My friend owns a shop and he let me borrow one, but I have heard that you can rent them at places like Autozone or Pepboys.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I'm still Scratchin my damn head ova here!!! I ordered an under drive pulley setup and received it today. Got everything together and figured with a few hours to spare I'd go ahead and getem on the Roush. All was going pleasantly smooth....all coming together wonderfully up until the part where I break out the Balancer Puller. Now I confess my eyes aren't all that they used to be but I can still find a hole (even without hair around it) and without a doubt can find 3 damn holes. There not there!!!?? No holes in the Balancer to bolt the puller to!!! I Know!! I couldn't believe it either but there are no holes. Anybody else enjoy this rude awakening?? And more so........How in the *uck am I suppose to get it off the car?? Drill and Tap the Balancer myself is what I'm thinkin but holy kwap there must be an easier way. Tried a normal 3 jaw puller to no avail so I'm open to any suggestions you Ladies and Gents might have for me......

thanks.......Les
better

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Do you like that blue... I can't read it.... sory

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
:eek: blue was anoying to read through. I just gave up.
Much easier to read if you highlight the block of text. And stand back eight feet. (I do that for Aleykat's longer posts too.:tomato )

Good luck with the install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts