Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Southern MD Mustangs
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I did a shoot this weekend. Edited the pictures yesterday morning and posted them on my photography page "Horsepower Photography" (LIKE it on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Horsepower-Photography/171305889651311). Anyway, by yesterday afternoon I had gotten tagged in comments, looked and my picture was shared on their page. For shooting just as a hobby and not getting paid to take pictures, I think it was pretty sweet that it was shared and such!

Ended up getting 5.9k likes so far lol and don't worry. My new edge rocks the cobra badges only as a honda deturrent and it works. BTW, it's for sale if anyone is interested.

·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
Cool that they featured your picture.

No excuse for the cobra badges :bash:

·
Southern MD Mustangs
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha around here most hondas know whats fast so they will back down from the bigger guys :) Selling the mustang though to go to the dark side. LS2, CTS-V!

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Thanks for providing us with a really sick picture! That's a pretty nasty group of Stang's you got there.

Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance! Best of luck with the sale as well.

-Dan

·
Southern MD Mustangs
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for providing us with a really sick picture! That's a pretty nasty group of Stang's you got there.

Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance! Best of luck with the sale as well.

-Dan
Thanks for showing it. I was surprised and cised when I saw it!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Ive seen a couple member's cars on AM, I know RZN and UDeaf were on there and last year Vince2k? was actaully in AM's calender

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,399 Posts
Thats awesome they shared your picture. Not awesome that they watermarked it.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
would have been 20k likes without the cobra badges:shiftyeyes

and they put their watermark on your pic?

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Pretty sure I saw RZ's car on there the other day

1 - 20 of 23 Posts