Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
Personally I don't like the pin striping... but that's just my opinion

I don't know anyone whose used that brand befoe

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i wasent going to use the pin strip just the regular black stripes w/o the pin strip?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone else???

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
it's your car man, you want it to look nice. while you could probably use that, i honestly doubt that you would ever get all the wrinkles or bubbles out. if you want to see an example of a sexy stripe job on a stang, look up zootoxin on the forums. he might not have the pictures in his garage, but if you find his thread about "striping the termi" then you'll see.. it looks damn good, man. but it comes with a price.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
if you use a squeegee you can get vinyl strips on pretty smoothly with minimal bubbles. I would have them professionally installed tho

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Hmm.. I put stripes from this guy on my 3000gt. no issues. Simply take your time, use plenty of water/dishsoap spray, and take your time. Did I mention to take your time? :) true, painted stripes like Zoo has look a LOT better, but I had these on my car for three years before I sold it. they still looked good. if you have difficult curves, use a blowdryer to heat up the vinyl and it can stretch to fit the curves.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm.. I put stripes from this guy on my 3000gt. no issues. Simply take your time, use plenty of water/dishsoap spray, and take your time. Did I mention to take your time? :) true, painted stripes like Zoo has look a LOT better, but I had these on my car for three years before I sold it. they still looked good. if you have difficult curves, use a blowdryer to heat up the vinyl and it can stretch to fit the curves.
thanks alot man im going to attempt it this weekend and yes i will take mytime but ifit looks stupid ill just take ummm off no biggy just a waste of time thats all

·
Registered
21 Posts
When the soapy water solution evaporates the stripe is permanent until you want to remove it.
How is it permanent..I thought that was funny

It seems like installing Window Tint, maybe if professionally done it will look good...Although I can see some idiot stealing it and putting it in there car

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Those look like a PITA to me. However, it's only 30 bucks. If you do screw it up, just tear it off and throw that **** away. Then you will know that you need to pay someone else to do it, and in the grand scheme of things, you will never miss the $30.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts