Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title asks......is anyone on here located around seally? im part of a big ass car club in bryan/college station and me and like 15 other cars are planning on taking a small cruise up to seally on saturday night for their street car night. racing is from 7pm to 12am. should be alot of people out there and very interesting, id like to meet a few other 2v's seeing as how there arent that many in our club, its mainly f-bods and ****

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
I'm not far, but you are asking to see 2v's....I only haz a 4v :(

·
Registered
641 Posts
Dallas is a ways from it.. but Im allways up for a drive..

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
im in shreveport louisiana...

·
Registered
641 Posts
wanna make the trek Baker?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
trek?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Journey.. expedition.. umm trip?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Im in Myrtle Beach, Seally is a dirty small town I would not like to be in

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i dont even know where sealy is man. I am hearing houston and dallas people so i figure shreveport isnt too far. lol. I cant make any trips at all right now. Trying to get moved into the new house, got a fence to put up, hardwood floors to lay, and whatever else the future bride DEMANDS. LOL. Your welcome to come help if you know how to do any of the above.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
would that be near tyler lil jo jo?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
No, it would be up your as* Jk!!!! I'm on probation, I need to watch my words till I'm sober

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
damn... might explain that perfect rep you have. LOL.

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
It's what hennessey uses for his testing. It sucks though. They don't prep the track and there are always wrecks... Anyways it's outside of Houston. West side.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
HRP is WAY better than the one in Seally....And I live 5 minutes away from it :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts