Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have a small group of mustangs probably 15 total if everyone showed up, we are planning on going to atlanta dragway on the 7th for a night of racing and fun, if anyone is interested in joining us message me and let me know

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
:welcome to modded mustangs. there are plenty of people from georgia on here. they are just scattered around the boards. I'll put something in my sig about it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks man, also thanks for telling me about this site to

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
no problem man. it's pretty cool.. had a big part to do with my infatuation with mustangs, haha. if there's another meeting this sunday, i hope i can attend.. i just dropped the car off monday for some work.. getting some things fixed on the tranny and replacing the clutch and flywheel.. bad thing is the flywheel prob won't be here till wednesday or thursday. it'll be my luck that theyll be almost finished on friday and then just decide to do the last hour and a half or so of work on monday haha.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man u gotta pay them a little extra to get it done by friday, i can get a few of the guys together this weekend though, wont be hard to do

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
from ga here, but busy with college and work... sounds great though! hope you have a big turnout

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Probably cant make it on the 7th, but can on a later date. I'ver been itching to get to the track this year
yeah, i've yet to be to the track once in either stang i've owned.. but ill be at work while those who are going on the 7th are tearing up the strip

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol work sucks doesn't it, lucky for me fridays are one of my off days wont have to be back at work til saturday at 11pm ha ha lol

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
Hey if you do it after St. Pattys I bet alot more people can come. I am in college in Alabama, but from Atlanta. I bet spring break will free up some people. Sounds fun though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts