Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a picture or something that tells me what wire is what in the main pcm harness. I need to figure out which wire are the tps signal wire, and a wire that shows rpm, for that I was assuming one of the coil wires? Also what's a good switched battery voltage wire to splice into? Any help is appreciated. I can look all this up at work tomorrow but I was hoping to get a start on it tonight.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haven't seen your car around town. Go to Green Acres on Fridays?
every now and then. by the time I get out of work and get out there most of the people are gone since they're older. My and quite a few buddies hang out at the advanced auto on state and bay. feel free to stop in if you see a crowd there.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
if you can find a installation guide for a raptor shift light (on the Internet im sure) they show you wich pin is the rpm sensor

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you can find a installation guide for a raptor shift light (on the Internet im sure) they show you wich pin is the rpm sensor
awesome, thanks for the suggestion ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
every now and then. by the time I get out of work and get out there most of the people are gone since they're older. My and quite a few buddies hang out at the advanced auto on state and bay. feel free to stop in if you see a crowd there.
ya, I'm one of the 'older' crowd. Have driven by advanced auto on a few occasions. Know some of the guys that hang out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts