Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive keep searching and i cant find anything on here with black foose nitrous wheels. i want to see some pics of them on s197s. do they come deep dish or do i have to specify i want deep dish when i order them? i can get them locally brand new for 1300 even but they dont know if they are deep dished or not...just staggered...20x8.5 in the front and 20x10 in the rear.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn 12 views and noone has nething......
i know emay has these wheels

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh **** my mistake dude. where did u get yours from and do u know nething bout my question before?

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
I don't call that deep dish, I call it dish.

One thing to remember is, anything with a serious dish up front will likely have an offset that won't allow large caliper upgrades. Not sure your plans, but that would be a deal breaker for me.

Another:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks man.

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
I don't call that deep dish, I call it dish.

One thing to remember is, anything with a serious dish up front will likely have an offset that won't allow large caliper upgrades. Not sure your plans, but that would be a deal breaker for me.
Very true. Even tho mine aren't black, I will say that I still haven't figured out a brake upgrade based on caliper clearance.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
emay i love your car. it looks sooooo good. thanks guys for the pix. im either gna get the black n chrome fooses or a much bigger deep dish wheel the weighs less. they are godspeed ultra deep dish wheels. 5.5 inch dish. black and chrome. kinda look like a crazy dished cobra r wheel in a way

1 - 13 of 13 Posts