Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some parts for my 86 SVO and im wondering if anyone has the OEM part numbers or knows where i can get these things...maybe both.

1) headlight switch

2) turn signal switch

3) power steering rack & pinion

4) turbo oil return line

5) transmission mount

6) motor mounts

7) transmission seal (*its the one on the rear of the transmission that the drive shaft goes into*)

if anyone could maybe help me with some part numbers it would be great. hopefully some of you guys could help. thank you.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i can get you any of these parts that you need out of a svo that i have used, or u can probably just go to oreillys and ask them and they can get them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can get you any of these parts that you need out of a svo that i have used, or u can probably just go to oreillys and ask them and they can get them.
if you could get them that would be great. im having a hard time finding them anywhere. im in ct so i would pay shipping if in fact you can get them

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Turbo oil drain line can be found on Stingerperformance.com

I linked you to a source for the motor mounts in another thread, either that place or go to a junk yard and pull some there. That would be cheapest.

Same thing for all the others except for the transmission seal. You could find all the switches from a junkyard 2.3 car, and the rack and pinion as well.

·
Registered
390 Posts
i need some parts for my 86 SVO and im wondering if anyone has the OEM part numbers or knows where i can get these things...maybe both.

1) headlight switch

2) turn signal switch

3) power steering rack & pinion

4) turbo oil return line

5) transmission mount

6) motor mounts

7) transmission seal (*its the one on the rear of the transmission that the drive shaft goes into*)

if anyone could maybe help me with some part numbers it would be great. hopefully some of you guys could help. thank you.
Headlight switch, mounts, seals, and rack and pinion available at Advance Auto Parts. (I used to run one of these stores). Oil line is at forced4.com. Good luck!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts