Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics of after market seats in there rides like Sparcos ,Brides,Racaro or any other?

if so please post them .

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
I have Hunsaker Synkros... $400 for the pair shipped.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any more?

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
no 4 or 5 point harness? just stock seat belts? I dont get the point??
I originally bought a pair of 5-point harnesses to go with the seats then realized that without a roll cage they're pointless and would only be for looks. Granted, that's what I bought them for in the first place, but without a roll cage there also isn't really any place to bolt/clip them in.

·
Registered
129 Posts
sparco makes a bar that bolts from the top of where the seat belts bolt that goes from one side to the other...i will try to find a link

·
Registered
32 Posts
recaro,s on my 02 gt

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sparco makes a bar that bolts from the top of where the seat belts bolt that goes from one side to the other...i will try to find a link
your talking about a harness bar ,im looking to add seats but only because i dont like the way the stock seats feel at all.

recaro,s on my 02 gt
do you ahve the stock seat belt connectors on as well ? as i dont see them .

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
your talking about a harness bar ,im looking to add seats but only because i dont like the way the stock seats feel at all.

do you ahve the stock seat belt connectors on as well ? as i dont see them .
if your looking for comfort i wouls suggest a set of 01/03/04 cobra seats. they are very comfortable. ive sat in, and driven many a car with aftermarket seats ranging from $100/seat summit/jegs to $3000 a seat sparco carbon fibers, and didnt really like any. out of all of them, the summit/jegs cheapo seats were the most comfortable, but you could tell they were a cheap seat quality sucked, sticthing was coming apart.

the few pairs of brides i sat in were pretty comfortable, but also had a nice price tag.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bumpz

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts

Those are the ones I am going with...

·
Registered
301 Posts
i got the ferrari xm2 style seats ill see if i gotta pic but they look so much better than stock an feel so much better

1 - 20 of 46 Posts