Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
So many mods, so little $
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stationed here at wonderful Ft. Braggalicious, I know 00blkvert and wicked96gt are stationed here too. Anyone else?

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not from either but I saw you lived in Shelby before. I live in Shelby, about 5 miles from Fallston, NC on 18.
Sweet. I'll be there tomorrow actually since I'm going on leave

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is random, but im just curious. one of my good buddies is stationed at fort bragg, wondering if you knew him lol. his name is jarrett culton. ring a bell?
Never heard the name before. Then again Bragg is a big place lol

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
PFC Bridgers.

I'm national guard though lol.
Waiting on approval to go to active duty.

·
Zippy Zip Custom \/
1,167 Posts
I've been out of that wonderful city for 12 years. I do not miss tiffany pines at all!

·
Registered
769 Posts
2000 black blacked out gt vert
you might see me around
at bragg with 1BCT

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
71 Posts
What do you guys know about Competition Auto in Spring Lake? Haven't heard too many great things, but wanted to hear from you guys in case you know something that I don't.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Do any of you guys have a particular place that you take your cars to get inspected? Mine came from Las Vegas, so I don't think the tint is legal, and it doesn't have cats. I asked one of my motorpool guys who had an EVO without cats, and he gave me a location, but after going there this morning, the guy isn't willing to help anybody else out. His suggestion was to go out to a rural area to get my inspection done as they might be more willing to help.

·
00blkvert
1,981 Posts
Im not big on comp auto, i went in there for a dyno tune and they priced me at 500 when fastlane in benson (pretty good shop) was only gonna charge me 300. inspection wise like he said go to a rural area try going out of the counties with bigger towns/ cities like wake and cumberland. try harnett or an another adjacent county. I have the same issue with my bronco because they can't lift it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts