Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled my mufflers just to try it I dont too much care for the rasp but Im past tired of being so quiet and just wanted a quick fix until I got my exhaust picked out does anyone know the gains of running without and the wait I was suprised with the weight of it im sure its minimal but just curious

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
I pulled on my mufflers and nothing happened, no jizz came out or anything. For real though I talked to a guy at a show with his muffs cut and I don't know about the power but it sounded pretty beast.

·
Registered
148 Posts
never pulled my mufflers but i did install off road x and heartthrob flowpack axle backs on my auto and it sounded pretty good to me until i added the 4.10s and was up in the rpms all the time. lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had to start mine when i pulled the stock mufflers off to put the roush AB on. Sounded pretty awesome although REALLY loud. I didnt drive it though. Just gave it a few revs in the garage. The wife said stuff was shaking off of shelves in the house lol.

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
I did the Roush axleback on my 5.0 but I didn't start it up with the factory mufflers off. I used to have an 08 GT and when I did the Bassani axleback on there, I started it up with the mufflers off. LOUD AS HELL. The tone of the exhaust sounded like **** but if you want ridiculously loud, roll around with the mufflers off. :lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts