Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to roll my rear fenders cause i got some 315s out back and 275s up front :yes . I want to do it the right way and buy this bad boy Eastwood Fender Roller Tool but as you see its expensive. So i would buy it then if anyone wants to rent it PM me. I just want to make sure theres an interest in it before I spend all this money just to use it on 4 fenders..... let me know

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Wow, what springs are you running to need to roll your fenders? I have the same setup as you do with tires, no probs. here...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lowered 1.4" out back and 1.25" up front. The issue is that the rear drivers tire has less clearance between the fender than the rear passenger side. I replaced the rear springs and shocks and now it doesnt really scrape the fender anymore but the less clearance is still bugging me...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah. I figure it'll save everyone money. Like $40+shipping for a week. Unless anyone lives in NJ then they can just pick it up

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah im just checking to see if theres any interest cause if so shelling out $250 wont hurt quite as much

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
hey man i would totally rent that from you if you buy it!

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
My friend has the exact one you're looking at. I'll ask him if he wants to rent or sell it.

John

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Be careful when doing it.. If you dont heat the paint correctly it can crack.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ive been looking on that site before this and they have a how to video and ill send out the instruction manual to everyone that rents it too. im pretty sure one of the videos said to heat it to 125degrees. So ill order it this week so i should be ready to send it out by mid-late next week. Sound good?

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
im dropped 2 inches with same setup..no rub here

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Is it the cobra rims on my car? Cause im kinda jealous haha
Do you have 18's? Cause i have 18's with the sportlines and 295/35?18'sand i rub like crazy.. Mostly on the passenger side, i guess my sportlines are starting to wear out. But i think bandity has 17's, so they might be a little shorter pending on his tire size..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts