Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a passenger side 98 window glass is the same as a 2000 passenger window glass?

my friends car got broken into a while back and i was going to surprise him if it will fit.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
i doubt it bro since its a different body style but i dont know for sure just check it out i guess look at pics on google of both years

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Best way to get an exact answer, unless someone knows forsure would be to call ford and get a part number for the 98, then get a part number for the 00 and compare the two.

From what I just found out the 01 and 98 are two different part numbers, and im guessing the 01 and 00 are the same. If that helps you any :dunno.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
deefront!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dang. I thought I'd ask since Lefty and I agreed the Regulator and crap in the door was the same, as well as the door panels. Figured it was possible.

Thanks for the help guys.

on another note, anybody ever experience a noise under the hood that sounds like an air leak?? it sounds kind of like compressed air being released. Its not a vacuum line. I brought it to autozone today to get an opinion since my friend bailed on the pull-a-part adventure. They said they had no idea what it was. my thoughts were maybe a pulley at first, but upon a close ear It seems like its coming from further back, t/b area or behind the accessories.

Im stumped. it seems to get more consistent when i turn on my a/c so my vote was on a pulley but the sound is coming from further back. :dunno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.