Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Wow...if that's completely legit, I want to know too...that price is ridiculous! Thanks for link, BTW.

·
2,189 Posts
eBay/craigslist should get that done...man, I hope that is around in three years when I get my other half of my bonus... I like the mounting, too, kinda like the 05-09 Turbonetics Kit.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok. 304 Stainless is the worst idea ever for a turbo kit. look up threads on "why not to use cheap 304 stainless" sticky. It will crack alot. It may take 2 years for it to crack, but it will crack. and that sucks. On3performance is on there too, and he has been dogged from day one basically because he is a lying toolbox. His kits fit like crap, need alot of modification, and are mostly made in China. Having said that, they have steadily been working on improvements and new kits. Their customer service is pretty much horrible once they get your money. I hear a lot of stories that someone buys a kit and they say they will get it in 8 weeks. 4-6 months later, after 100 excuses they call their credit card company and cancel payment since they never got the kit. so basically save your money and buy a REAL turbo kit that is legit

·
2,189 Posts
Man, that sucks...Guess I'll just keep an eye on it...but until then, I think Hellion's kit would work fine for what I want.

But that's three years away.

Ah, **** it.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
A few people over on svtperformance have it.. Go over there and search theres like 20 threads about it..

·
2,189 Posts
That ****ing triangle never leaves...

"Cheap, fast, reliable..."

You only get to pick two. Assholes.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
That ****ing triangle never leaves...

"Cheap, fast, reliable..."

You only get to pick two. Assholes.
only get to pick 2?
ive never seen cheap and reliable work together

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
only get to pick 2?
ive never seen cheap and reliable work together
see 5.0 SBF :D (Im by no means callin 5.0's cheap or the fox bodies they go in! lol) very reliable and can make good relaible power :D

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
very true^^ but i was tlking about the modular family..
ive never seen anything cheap and reliable.. unless its used of coooousre

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
cheap and reliable: not fast
fast and cheap: not reliable
fast and reliable: not cheap

you can't get around it, you can only pick two

i've never heard anything good about on3performance. i've read a lot about it and they suck. their kits are cheap because they don't include a k member and they are cheap chinese parts that don't fit for ****. until someone gives a good review of their customer service and quality i will never go to that company.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
well no one is gonna give a good review cause their **** sucks.. go hellion if anything

1 - 20 of 21 Posts