Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just clicked on one of the advertisements at the top of this forum for "The Hoffman Group." They sell LED tape The Hoffman Group - Autoloc - Ultra Thin 12V LED Tape Blue 12 Inches

I think I am going to order two strips of the blue and tape one up under the dash on the drivers side and one on the passenger. Should light up the interior nicely and match my gauges perfectly. What are yalls thoughts?

Worth $40?

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
2 fast and 2 furious for my taste....i do like the color blue tho.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i'd put like 4 strips on the roof of my car

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My buddy with a Saleen Extreme and 600+ at the tires has something similar in his car. If its hidden and it lights up your floormats to match all your gauges, that isnt too fast n furious, but whatever....

any thoughts on the reliability?

I just wired up red LED strips for my brother in his audi to match his gauges and it looks killer..as long as its not overdone

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
oh.......i read 2 fast 2 furiously your first post...for the interior tucked up under the dash....that would look slick

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Isnt that kinda like the same thing that you could get with the 08's and 09''s?

Its the ambient lighting option that ford offered.....I got it i will take pics 2nite if you would like

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh.......i read 2 fast 2 furiously your first post...for the interior tucked up under the dash....that would look slick
fast n furious reading ftl :lol

it would look sick in ur ride too Ken, match ur gauges and your pillar gauge(s)

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Isnt that kinda like the same thing that you could get with the 08's and 09''s?

Its the ambient lighting option that ford offered.....I got it i will take pics 2nite if you would like
that would be sick, thanks

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
i can change the colors on the front floor mats and the rear mats and the cup holder to like 6 or 7 different colors with a button...... You want blue with blue guages rite?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
It is rather hard to see i just cant get a good shot its one of those things you just gotta see in person............if you are still in SoCal i would be willing to meet up and show you.

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
cup holder = holds everything but cups lol

Looks like you've got a tire gauge, an empty straw wrapper, some loose change, and the spring to a mousetrap? WTF kind of business are you running out of your stang DRock? hahaha

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts

Looks like you've got a tire gauge, an empty straw wrapper, some loose change, and the spring to a mousetrap? WTF kind of business are you running out of your stang DRock? hahaha
:lmao

·
Registered
1,427 Posts

With the supplies in my cup holder i can always get hom if something breaks hahahahaha..........:cool:

and its a pencil, about 3 bucks in change, recipets and i really dont know where that spring came from to be honest :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
haha, I wouldnt be able to stand looking at that stuff lol, my car has almost nothing in it spet my insurance card, love the lights tho, thats sweet, I didnt know they had that

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
n12 hours of school a weak and 40 hours of work and you learn to deal with that stuff in your car lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
i had 2 LED lights installed on my interior and i love the look. lights it up really nice and it compliments the whole dash/gauges. had a switch installed below my radio so i can just turn it off and on at a whim. really does look good. i dont know about the tape or how long it will last but let us know. i want to get some installed underneath my driver/passenger seasts too just to see how it would look. my friend had it done on his mustang and it looked pretty sweet. whole floor was lit up and didnt look all gawdy or riced out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts