Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been on MM. Just thought I'd drop in and see who's left and how everyone is doing?

It's been quite the year for me. In case non of you remember, I graduated with my Bachelors degree last May and moved to Michigan from Kansas to begin my career. Fortunately I've been blessed with my dream job which is pretty awesome.

And that's only the beginning! 2 months after living in MI, I met the woman of my dreams. We dated for 4 months to the day. I took her home to visit my family in Kansas for Christmas and proposed there. Thankfully she agreed to marry me! We've been engaged for just over 7 months and will be getting married next Friday! (August 3rd, 2018). Just 15 days short of knowing each other for a year. Many say that's too fast to meet someone and get married, but we were both on the same page since day 1. I don't know how to explain it, but we both knew this was it. We discussed many things on our first date that most won't discuss until the engagement period. But, we thought it was appropriate because neither of us wanted to play a game. Marriage was our goal of dating, so if we weren't on the same page from the beginning on important topics (faith, money, kids etc.) then there was no point in continuing. We got most of those discussions out of the way by date 3, so then we just started figuring out if we even liked each other lol. Fast forward to today, and I'm finishing up cleaning my tiny apartment (421 square feet) and moving into a 2 bedroom house with a 2 car garage and big yard! Finally have room for my tools, motorcycle and small projects. Unfortunately no car projects for a while due to the house is a rental, but soon I will start a real build!

Needless to say, I'm excited to begin this new chapter in life, with my best friend. She's truly an amazing woman and I've been blessed beyond belief by her.

Anyhow, just a bit of an update on my life. Hope everyone is doing well!

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
HELLO. YOU'VE REACHED THE OFFICES OF MODDEDMUSTANGS, A SUBSIDIARY OF @BWAL BALLSUCKING BUTTLOVERS, LLC. WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING A BRIEF VACATION OF A GAZILLION YEARS. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE AFTER THE TONE, EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW YOU'LL DISAPPEAR AND FORGET ABOUT THIS IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. PLEASE SUBMIT DNA SAMPLE INTO YOUR NEAREST USB SLOT SO THAT AUTOGUIDE MAY CREATE A MORE ACCURATE USER PROFILE TO DETERMINE HOW LITTLE LUBE TO USE ON YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR COMMITMENT.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
HELLO. YOU'VE REACHED THE OFFICES OF MODDEDMUSTANGS, A SUBSIDIARY OF @BWAL BALLSUCKING BUTTLOVERS, LLC. WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING A BRIEF VACATION OF A GAZILLION YEARS. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE AFTER THE TONE, EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW YOU'LL DISAPPEAR AND FORGET ABOUT THIS IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS. PLEASE SUBMIT DNA SAMPLE INTO YOUR NEAREST USB SLOT SO THAT AUTOGUIDE MAY CREATE A MORE ACCURATE USER PROFILE TO DETERMINE HOW LITTLE LUBE TO USE ON YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR COMMITMENT.
I don't want to admit how hard this made me laugh.

Also, whale cum back m8y. Glad everything is working out.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
no

1 - 18 of 18 Posts