Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i went down to the track for the first time i was seeing a lot of cobras that took off there headlight on the filter side for better air flow...anyone ever tried this on our S197's??

·
Registered
500 Posts
ya totally, but it only works if u have your windows rolled up and your lights off

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so it does make a difference?? Have you tried it with headlight on and off and noticed a good difference?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i didn't either but a lot of the cobra's were doin it so i thought maybe they were onto something there hahaha

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
You have to remove the entire front bumper / fascia in order to get the lower center assembly bolt.. Not worth the time..

You likely will not feel a difference, but a colder air intake charge is always worth a little something.

The previous gen cars can pull it without doing anything with the bumper..

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
You have to remove the entire front bumper / fascia in order to get the lower center assembly bolt.. Not worth the time..

You likely will not feel a difference, but a colder air intake charge is always worth a little something.

The previous gen cars can pull it without doing anything with the bumper..
speaking of which...did you ever finish your custom intake set up? Sorry for the thread jack

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its all good i was wondering the same thing haha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts