Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna help me create a logo for my website (checkered flag with text)

I have my mind set on using a checkered flag in it. below is a bunch of logos from other companies to get an idea.

i cant pay anyone right now..
for now i can atleast put "Logo designed by Your Name/your email" on my website.

a few details
website name and domain name is FastRidesOnly.com
company name is FastRidesOnly.com Performance & Paint
non-profit website really.. i dont make money off of it.

i wanna have a transparent "watermark"/logo that i can put at the bottom right corner of all of my car pictures.
most likely a 1 or 2 checkered flags with 'FastRidesOnly.com Performance & Paint' on it.. can be going downwards like:
"FAST
RIDES
ONLY.com
performance & paint"

then a banner for the top of my website.. the banner currently on my site is 845x285 pixels. but can be anything close to that.
the banner and watermark logo can both be the same. just make the watermark logo small so it'll fit in the bottom right corner of any picture.

if anyone does create these. please keep the raw files in case i want something changed.

thanks. can upload the pics here or Private Message me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i can probably use that as a website banner

i want a logo that isnt very wide.. so i can use it as a watermark in the corner of my pictures. and i wanna get a custom decal made to put on my car to promote my website..

had something like this in mind.. but this one i did below is too plain.. needs a nice fancy font.. something else added maybe..

make sure it has a transparent background so i can use it in the corner of my pictures.

also, one little thing i prefer is too have the ".com" smaller than the rest... and if u do have FastRidesOnly in one line.. do it where the F R O is bigger than the rest: FastRidesOnly.com

so basically.. i wouldnt mind 2 different graphics here..
1 is a website banner.. it can be more like a signature.. throw a pic of my car in there and a cobra emblem maybe and checkred flags too..
2: the watermark logo for my pics.. one will be a small one to throw in the corners on my car pics. then please a big version of it so i can have it made into a vinyl decal later on to put on my car.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure which one u wanna use. theres like 50 on my silver cobra on FastRidesOnly.com

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perfect

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
in the banner pic, is it possible to upload another version without the car and fastridesonly.com? that way everytime i change something on my car.. i can update the car pic and keep the flag graphic in it. if possible, upload the flag part as transparent. or just send me the photoshop file. [email protected] if not then thats good enough. i appreciate it.

do u know how i'd import the logo into photoshop cs5 to use in the bottom right corner of my car pics? i've never figured it out. i've always manually typed each 'fastridesonly.com' at the bottom of each pic i've photoshopped and that gets old.

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
Banner...

Watermark...

and if you want to use this one as your sig...

If you open up the watermark pic and then open up any photo you want to apply the watermark too. All you have to do is drag the watermark over into the photo. May want to resize the watermark to the desired size first to keep it consistent.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Huge thanks.

i tested out the watermark. looks like i'm gonna have to tweak the font settings for different photos. because the ".com" and "performance & paint" arent very visible. is there anyway u can send me the transparent flag? i googled 'transparent checkered flag' but the one u used is the best one i've seen.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
yea i like that alot. if u think a different flag will look better then u can try it if u want to.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry for the delay. i put Logo Designed by <a href="http://dewayneamiller.com">Dewayne A Miller"> at the bottom of my websites..

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what would u recommend for this... i wanna put a decal on my back window like similiar to the pic attached.. to advertise my website..

it'll say
FastRidesOnly.com
Performance & Paint
904.769.1729 - Starke, FL

and i was thinking.. a flag on it somewhere like the pic attached. should i do a smaller flag or do the big double flags?

anyway u can do a graphic to look alot like the pic below?

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
honestly, I'd had in mind your watermark being your window graphic for consistency. Picture the black being your window, only cutting the white for the decal...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts