Registered
3,419 Posts
$5 dolla make ya holla

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Why are you wanting to sell?

Looks like you got yourself a real nice car :yes

EDIT: I just read that you probably not going to sell it lol...but really, the more I look at your car the more I like it..It's really clean and done well :yes

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why are you wanting to sell?

Looks like you got yourself a real nice car :yes

EDIT: I just read that you probably not going to sell it lol...but really, the more I look at your car the more I like it..It's really clean and done well :yes
thanks man it means alot..and yea im not ganna sell it, ive just been curious of what it's worth.

i used it already but it doesn't include all the mods that i have done to it.

how doe those bride seats fit and where cna i find themm i would say ur car is around the 8-10k
i used a sheet of metal inbetween the top of the sliders and the bottom of my seats and marked where it met and drilled out the holes and put in it.

and you can find them on sites like Andy's Auto Sport Body Kits - Your Body Kit Superstore! but if there to much of you they make replicas that are made out of cloth. and not swade

·
Registered
978 Posts
yeah between 7-10 is what i would say. when you sell privatley you have more of a asking option for additions, but sometimes that can bite you in the ass too.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
+1 on 7-10k. Maybe a little more if you found the right buyer.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
IDK, stock 03-04 GT's around my kneck of the woods can fetch 12K on the private market. With his mods it could get 12K

·
Registered
978 Posts
yeah it all depends on where you sell it at/conditions of the car/how bad the buyer really wants the car. alot of this stuff can add up to your favor especially if they REALLY want the car.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Mods for the average car buyer decreases the cars value.

·
Registered
978 Posts
depending on the private buyer, most times they will pay for the mods cuz its something they dont have to pay for later.

·
MM's Official Lucifer
4,081 Posts
Mods for the average car buyer decreases the cars value.
+1. Mods don't add value, its the opposite. Shitty as it is when you spent the money to add them. The car has obviously been worked on, and unless you have receipts from reputable shops for all work done, there are gonna be questions as to who did installs and who tuned it and yadda yadda. 7-10k is accurate, as said it will vary upon location. You might get lucky and find the dumb spoiled high school kid. Esp. with these 2011's comin' out, older models will continue to drop in value.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.