Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm thinkin of gettin one for my car but i wanna see more pics first. anyone who has one post pics of it. thanks guys.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
I was unaware that anyone produced a duck bill spoiler for the sn-95. I thought they were just for the 05+ models and some of the classics.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts

:shiftyeyes

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
do they makes those for the sn-95's?

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
i dunno. im just going by what the thread says.

i think lefty is hand crafting one for the newedge. dunno if the trunk is the same :dunno

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
I've seen a 3 piece version as well for this model, I think the 3 piece is sexy I'll see if I can dig up a pic

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
kinda like this?

I like that a lot, Saleen right? wounder what the price is on a spoiler like that? I'm to lazy to Google and see.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Yes thats the saleen one. It's about the best looking one IMO beside that 3 piece one I can't find

·
Registered
94 Posts
got the s281 wing on my car. when the weather gets better here ill take a pic and post it. and yes the s281 wing is the sexiest wing on the market for the sn's IMO. just makes the cars body lines flow sooo well.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts

This is the griggs racing one. Its their gr40 wing for the new edge and sn95 cars.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I will, soon.

But I haz no 96 GT anymore :(

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

This is the griggs racing one. Its their gr40 wing for the new edge and sn95 cars.
Not sure if I like that or not. I'm thinking about buying the saleen one though when I get the extra money

·
Registered
94 Posts
here is my car. not the best pix and still on a camera phone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.