Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me first say that I absolutely love the stock look on my car..it'll have to be a seriously badass wheel to make me wana stray from the stock ones.

I got a black 2003 Cobra on the stock wheels (chrome, upgraded rears are 10.5" wide) and am wondering if there's any wheel better looking than these stock ones :dunno

For some reason, I can't stop thinking about buying new rims for this car. I've always loved the CCW Classics but don't think they look good on a black Terminator. Maybe it's just me. Either that or I just can't find good pics of what one would look like with them on the car. Very few black Termis have them I guess.

So, yea, I ask my new SVT brothers what they would recommend as replacements for the ol stockers.

CCW makes the sp500 and the 505a that I really like..something simple/along those lines would be awesome.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts

forgestar f14

·
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The stance on that thing is epic. And I love those wheels! :eek:

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
The stance on that thing is epic. And I love those wheels! :eek:
AM sells them for new edges now, not many new edges have them from what i can see

·
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been hearing that a lot lately..people find CCW Classics are hideous but CCW's in GENERAL? :wtf

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
If you get ccw wheels they better be classics.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I kind of have a love/detest relationship with the Classics. On some cars, they look amazing, then on some they look awful.

I'm staying away from the Classics on this particular color of car I have.

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
I've been hearing that a lot lately..people find CCW Classics are hideous but CCW's in GENERAL? :wtf
:dunno

the ones you posted are actually decent. most of the ones i see on SVTP, not so much...if i had big money for rims like that, no doubt it would be TF mach 5's. i'd even go for a set of godspeed omega's.

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
Yea, those TF Mach 5's are really nice.
i'm a sucker for a nice simple 5 spoke wheel. i think thats why i never cared for some ccw's and even some tf's, they have spokes everywhere. believe it or not, one of my absolute favorites are the factory 03 cobra's in machined finish.

·
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea, the factory wheels I currently have actually my favorite style and it would have to take an epic wheel design to get me to switch. I, too, like the 5-spoke design.. Boss 338's, those 5 spoke CCW's I posted above, and now the TF Mach 5's.

Holy ****.. just found a few pictures with them on a red cobra :drool

And some different ones..look like those CCw's

·
Registered
61 Posts
In my opinion The ones unninOn6 posted are by far the classiest. Id stick with your termi wheels though man. They just scream classy/killer haha. Maybe just get the stagered rear?

·
Registered
61 Posts
KEEP THEM

Let me first say that I absolutely love the stock look on my car..it'll have to be a seriously badass wheel to make me wana stray from the stock ones.

I got a black 2003 Cobra on the stock wheels (chrome, upgraded rears are 10.5" wide) and am wondering if there's any wheel better looking than these stock ones :dunno

For some reason, I can't stop thinking about buying new rims for this car. I've always loved the CCW Classics but don't think they look good on a black Terminator. Maybe it's just me. Either that or I just can't find good pics of what one would look like with them on the car. Very few black Termis have them I guess.

So, yea, I ask my new SVT brothers what they would recommend as replacements for the ol stockers.

CCW makes the sp500 and the 505a that I really like..something simple/along those lines would be awesome.
Spend Your Money on more PONIES!

Attachments

·
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^ haha

You're right tho. I'm planning on a ported blower now. The tides have turned.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I too LOVE the factory 03/04 wheels. When I bought my car, it had Saleens on it, I drove it 50 miles before I put factory satin finish staggered factory wheels back on it.
I agree that a 5 spoke design looks the best, again just my opinion. The only reason I took my factories back off is because I stumbled upon a set of SSR-GT3's, chrome lips, titanium colored centers that I could not resist. I had been wanting a set of these since before i got my car. (I know, I need to update my signature picture) I' m not sure if I could ever bring myself to buy a set of these new, just because you could buy a twin screw for the same price, and have cash left over! But when I found a used set in excellent condition, I could not resist. Wheels can change the look of a car like nothing else, if you choose the right set. Really nice used sets pop up all the time, if you don't mind buying used, you can save a TON of money buying used. A lot of the mods on my car are used, I don't mind at all. IMO, chrome TF Mach 5's would look insane on your black Terminator. Good luck with whatever you do, at the very least, it's still gonna look great with the factory wheels you have now!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts