Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this here since this has the most traffic. Does anyone know if a pair of foxbody longtubes that were previously installed on a 302 with a c4 will fit a 87 fox with the stock aod auto.

Can't find a part number of anything on the headers to confirm that they are the automatic ones.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
No idea. What i do know is that i have long tubes for your 302 sitting in a shed at my brother in law's. and a non-roller cam.

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
Most likely not. When I converted my 68 from a c4 to AOD i had to get different headers. The bell housing on an AOD is bigger so if they bought them specifically for a c4 car its going to be super tight or not work at all.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are mac chrome headers.

The current seller bought them off a guy who used them on his fox with both a c4 and a t5. Seller claims that they should fit but just wanted some other opinions.

This isn't for my car.

·