Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking, is the chin spoiler from AM a good addition apearence wise for my car I know its personal prefernce but I think it would look decent/good on my car. My only concern is dones it seem "ricey" cuz a few honda's around here have them but then again they are hondas..keep in mind my car is black with gt stock wheels and either black saleens or bullets coming very soon

If tht helped??
Ok thoughts....go!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Go for it, not ricey at all...

Most honda's have splitters/diffusers, they look like sex on most imports unless they are just dumb/ricer!

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Your car is black right? Go with Mach 1 chin/grille and black housed head lights. Your car will look great after that. You'll be happy.

Then try and get the rims on your car painted gunmetal or black. That's what I would do if you gave me your car.

Get it!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Esg most of the import owners around here....btween 16 and 30 have all there cars rice out andn I mean riced not just a bowl of rice but a hole effing box worth or rice lol

And ur panic the house head lights r they like smoke or blackend out or wat r they and as far as the gril delte tht just removes the honeycomb part right?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And another old question (and they have to be 17in) black bullets or the black saleens...well the saleens r 18s I think. But still

I like both

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
grill delete and chin spoiler are great additions...i got a grill delete and it looks so much better! next is a chin spoiler :)...go with black saleens man

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
get some pictures of your car up!

But to answer your question, the grille delete delete the honeycomb, gives you a new pony and cleans up the look with a few of the other parts. I was impressed after I installed it.

Saleens only come in 18's, I think chrome bullitts would look better on your car if they have to be 17s, the black look too small to me..

·
V6 BIOTCH
6,945 Posts
Mach1 chin is a stock item on Mach1's ... nothing ricey about it, most of us have one lol
They completely change the look of the front of a stock bumper.

You need to get rid of those chrome headlights !!!! black ones, or cobra style smoked ones !!! Fog lights. Mach1 Grille delete. Maybe a black bar grille with the tribar pony in it off set would look good to.
Im not big on all black so Id go with some chrome rims, Saleens/Cobra's would look great.

Tail light tint/shade. Personally I like the 3rd LED brake light, some call it ricey though.

Lowering the car.

GT rear bumper w/ dual exhuast is good.

·
Registered
641 Posts
FYI the Chin spoiler from American Muscle is a repop and does not the same finish as the OEM Ford piece. I think if you were to black out the honeycomb and the corral around the horse it would look tits.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
FYI the Chin spoiler from American Muscle is a repop and does not the same finish as the OEM Ford piece. I think if you were to black out the honeycomb and the corral around the horse it would look tits.
I went white with mine (since the car is white). Easy to do, looks sweet :yes

Only problem is remove the pony. The little pins are plastic with metal rings holding the pony on. The rings are really hard to get off without breaking the pins. I think I broke half of my pins so I ended up having to use silicone to seal the pony back on :dunno Only issue is rock chips so it needs to be repainted once or twice a year.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
get some pictures of your car up!

But to answer your question, the grille delete delete the honeycomb, gives you a new pony and cleans up the look with a few of the other parts. I was impressed after I installed it.

Saleens only come in 18's, I think chrome bullitts would look better on your car if they have to be 17s, the black look too small to me..
So black bullets on my all back car plus chin spoiler from am and grill delte kit....how bouttsmoke tail lights?

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
here you go...just got this on my car yesterday

took 4 days to ship from TX to TN and after the flat rate shipping it was $78 :yes

1999-04 Mustang Mach 1 Style Chin Spoiler by SVE at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

pic of mine installed....btw it's the mach 1 matte finish unlike the AM glossy finish

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have the glossy AM ones... If I try to wetsand it, you think I'd get that OEM-ish finish? I know it sounds dumb but oh well... It's already scraped and scratched up anyway...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts