Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys try this out yet? You can try for 3 months for free and then its like $12 a month for any song on itunes. Im trying it now, depending on how much data I use on it for month 1 will determine if I keep it or not.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm using it right now, I do like it, I don't think it lives up to their hype, but I've found some music that I like that I wouldn't have heard of otherwise. Not sure it is worth the money, but I'll use it for the next three months and decide.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Slacker has had the same deal forever. And I prefer slacker over many of the competition, their sound quality is always better.

I have slacker's cheaper plan, of $4 a month. I don't mind spending a few pennies for a streaming service to support them and the artists.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
Slacker has had the same deal forever. And I prefer slacker over many of the competition, their sound quality is always better.

I have slacker's cheaper plan, of $4 a month. I don't mind spending a few pennies for a streaming service to support them and the artists.
I used Slacker for awhile but their mobile app started to not play nice with my phone. I switched over to Pandora and haven't regretted it at all. I don't know if Slacker is the same way but if you open Pandora in an incognito tab in Google Chrome, you get unlimited skips and no ads.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I didn't know that.

I have unlimited skips, af free, and downloads on my iPhone. But I got tired if skipping 30 songs to find one I like. I love spotify.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I love spotify, I have all my songs "play offline" so I can take it on airplanes and **** and still listen to music.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
People pay for music?
**** off Apple

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Last time I checked I had about 4500 songs. I can't imagine paying for all of them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts