Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Green Faleen and I were talkin about it. Goin up to VIR I think. So who has the details?

I'm off that day, and should be able to make it...lets get my car working by then, and put some miles on it so its close to if not being broken in.

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
The Cruisin' Virginia Beach Auto & Motorcycle Super Show is the next day on the 26th so I'm not sure...

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dunno. I'm cool if we go to another track, but thats what GF told me if I remember correctly. I wanted to get all the right info on it.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm gonna pm the link to here to get it, and prob pm chris the link also

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Its a track near VIR, some of my buddies are going, if they get their racing tickets they just got taken care of lol, the 25th is when we are going though

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Well I dont know about going to VIR but maybe...

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
I mean if there is a good central track you guys like, where I can hook decent we can relocate its not a huge thing this is just a track my friend knows about

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't care what track we go to as long as it's good and semi close.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yeah as long as I can hook, and they dont tech me out for not having a blow down tube were fine lol

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
yeah as long as I can hook, and they dont tech me out for not having a blow down tube were fine lol
I dont know many places that wont tech you out for that...You should get one...

MAYBE Richmond wont...

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
I dont know many places that wont tech you out for that...You should get one...

MAYBE Richmond wont...
well I have one, it just leaks, and burst disks are to expensive for me to go through like crazy, I need a new fitting but 40 bucks is ridiculous for the NOS fitting which is the only one that will fit my bottle.

But IDk if Im going the guys I was goin with got hit hard for their racing tickets so it will probably be postponed at least a month. Sorry

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
richmond didn't even check my bottle last year. i don't have the blow down tube on it either.
Ive never had a track check me,

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
hell, yesterdays tech check was the guy walking up to the car, taking my waiver and putting the # on the window. safety check done. lol
thats how it goes around here, my car looks stock, they normally check cars on slicks or the imports with big wings and body kits for fishy stuff, but they just slide me by

1 - 20 of 29 Posts