Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering how much power my car will make with the following mods:
bbk off road x pipe, flowmaster catback, jlt cai, 75mm throttle body and upper plenum. Steeda under drives. stock gears.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
What year, what tranny, what model, where do you live?

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
welcome to the forums.
mid to high 13's if your a very good driver and 14 to 14.5 if not.
and around 245-250 rwhp.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2000 mustang gt. im in virginia. I put down 230 whp corrected with just flowmasters.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my friend owns a shop with a dynojet. thought why the hell not. thought it would be a good idea to get a baseline.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
with 4:10's, long tubes, and a programmer could I break into the 12's?

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
LT's, DS,Tune, Slicks, weight reduction, and some good driving and you might get 12's or close.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
im knockin on 12s door and i only have a few mods... but like doc said.... you could put gears, axles, slicks, and some suspension work and be in 12s with no problem. lol its all about suspension man..

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I plan on getting a tru trac and some mosier axles when I buy my gears. Then ill be buying some bilstiens and some MM control arms.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
still wouldnt make you in the still wouldnt be in the 12s.. i dont think so... if you trying to be in the 12s that bad just spray... 400 bucks. 100shot. 12s. if you can drive ok at least..

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
still wouldnt make you in the still wouldnt be in the 12s.. i dont think so... if you trying to be in the 12s that bad just spray... 400 bucks. 100shot. 12s. if you can drive ok at least..

$400 for a 100 shot? Where do you get that? Not if you wanna do it right it will cost more than that.

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea id prefer not blow the engine. 400 dollar nitrous doesnt seem like a good idea.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
nah im talkin about a kit you can find nitrous kits cheap everybody selling them.. like on here and on raceingjunk.com.. they come with like everything but a bottle warmer..and you do the nos yourself or pay to have somebody put it on its not hard.. but to be on the safe side get it tuned with the spray

·
Registered
994 Posts
$400 for a 100 shot? Where do you get that? Not if you wanna do it right it will cost more than that.
so far i've spent 220 on my nitrous kit, im sure he meant used as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts