Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
this is the later front end, on the eariler ones the center lights werent flush with the two outside ones, they where flat, but im sure you already knew that

a buddy of mine has one, it kind of a beater but he has alot of money just into the intake, like turbos and stuff, its got stock internals, i dont remember what his psi is but this car stays up with my 5.0, with a little more money he can beat me (thats if i dont upgrade of course!)

i think these cars are really sweet!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love the SVOs. I have a T-Bird Turbo coupe with 38K original. I would live to add a SVO but they are very rare that are unmolested or flat destroyed. There is one that is running very very quick in the North west. I belove it is around 700rwhp with 4 cyl and 1 turbo still and it is streetable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the SVOs. I have a T-Bird Turbo coupe with 38K original. I would live to add a SVO but they are very rare that are unmolested or flat destroyed. There is one that is running very very quick in the North west. I belove it is around 700rwhp with 4 cyl and 1 turbo still and it is streetable.
your talking about jon hubers 900hp daily.

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
SVO's are gay

well that is what i would say if i was nba

SVO's are the shizzy and i would love to have one. i plan on someday in the far off future getting a fox, either 2.3 or 5.0 and building a drag car out of it... someday in the future i will have it

·
Registered
17 Posts
^all this coming from a guy in key west... ...j/k
ive had an svo, and a t-bird sc. sc=220 hp svo=205hp. yea the svo was way faster. hell the svo would be faster than my 5.0 if i hadnt done so much **** to it. i will give props to the svo.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
My brother has an 85 1/2 SVO. He bought it about 8 years ago from a retired Ford worker. The car had just 10k miles on it and still had new car smell! I don't pretend to know much about the 2.3L turbos, but I'll tell you this car screams. I know he's tuned it, and he used to have a turbo coupe before the SVO. He claims to beat up on 5.0's and 4.6's all the time, although I've never witnessed said beatings. Awesome car though. I'd love to have it.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
2.3 = ?

I know the 5.0 is V8
so the 2.3 is what 4 or 6?

Sorry still learning but they sound BAD

and the second vid he pulled the front wheels off the ground man that was awsome like halfway down the track gosh!

·
Registered
45 Posts
that is not an SVO, jon hubers is too old to be SVO :) its like mine! holla 1979 wooot

however it is very cool, just thought i'd point that out since this thread is about SVO's :p

21 - 40 of 73 Posts