Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
It's not easy being green!
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading several threads on upgrading my 2013 Mustang Gt's base brakes to Brembos and I found these on Tasca parts. I am slowly piecing together my conversion kit and the calipers are one of the more expensive pieces. Just wanted to know if anyone has bought these and if they are OEM Ford Brembos. Thanks! I understand this is only one caliper side. I wanna upgrade to Brembos but dont wanna pay over a grand for a conversion kit. Which is why I am slowly piecing this together over the next few months. Rotors and some other parts obviously dont matter to me as far as being OEM but I would like the calipers to be.. something about them I just love on the factory models and dont really like the idea of some of the auto zone "knockoffs" I have seen on other threads even if they work as well.. thoughts? Car is a daily driver and I do plan on taking it to some autocross events in the future but nothing track related other than this.

https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-caliper-br3z2b121b/?c=Zz1icmFrZXMmcz1icmFrZS1jb21wb25lbnRzJmk9SkMxMDM4MDUmcj03JmE9Zm9yZCZvPW11c3RhbmcmeT0yMDEzJnQ9Z3QmZT01LTBsLXY4LWdhcw==

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
Yes those are genuine Brembos, not the A1 Cardone knockoffs.
If you want them to be gloss black with white "Brembo" then order the calipers for a 2012 GT500. That's the route I took.

·
Biz Jet Fixer
4,985 Posts
I actually prefer the flat black look for these lol but thanks!
Got ya, I just know the red "BREMBO" turns pink over time and a lot of people don't care for that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts