Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone sorry I havent been around in a while but I forgot my password for my BlackSunShine account and the forgot password option isnt workin for me for some reason. Anywayz, I have a Ford Performance intake on my 98 GT it came on the car when I bought it. I am wondering if the PI and the Ford Performance are the same and if they are differant then which is better? I have rode in a few 96-98 gt's and I can tell you that mine is no joke it is without doubt the fastest 4.6L I have been in. With that being said I was wondering if maybe my car has PI heads and I just don't know about it. No joke when I got my car I put a new clutch in it and a whole new tranny. I eased around for a while getting used to it. On my way home one day from the base (I am a soldier stationed at Fort Campbell.) this 2005 silver gt (very pretty) cruises along side me and suggests a race so I gear down into 3rd and wait for him to make the first move and he does he gets about a fender lenth ahead of me before I get with the program and hit the gas but when I did I notice that I closed the gap pretty fast and started pulling slowly away. I am in Iraq right now so I can't go outside and look at my car but is there a way I can tell if they are PI heads by looking at them while they are on my car? I am going home for leave next month so I will be able to look at my car then. The only known mods to my car are K&N airfilter, BBK shorties, 40 series flowmasters, BBK cats, BBK H-pipe, and a short throw shifter and of course that intake that says Ford Performance.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
the pi heads will have PI on the casting. as for the intake, i am not sure which one you are talking about. the only one i can think of is the look alike bullitt. the intakes are different, and are made to go with either the svo heads or the npi heads. good kill BTW.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts