Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to go crazy!

I have not driven my car in almost 2 months due to various factors. The car was getting body work done for a month (ya... your remember). Well now the same parts are bein repainted again, and the car is un moveable because all the parts are off the car that are bein painted.

Plus, I have like 10 projects goin to get it ready for the first of many car shows in May.

I want my car to be whole again so I can detail the hell out of it and use all these new products I have...

I want my Mustang on the road again lookin sexy!

Ya... im sad...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Cheer up man dont worry it will be back together soon and you will be able to get looking great like you always do:) You know I am actually getting tired of my GT black is so hard to keep up with and now I notice every little. I want a 04 terminator with low miles in sonic blue lowered with some forged wheels (not sure which yet), a pulley and full SLP exhaust that would make me so damn happy! I really wish I could find a ****ing job soon, so I can finally make some decent cash. I have been out of school for already for two years and have applied to so many jobs and I don't have ****. Sometimes when I look at my degree I want to flush it down the toilet since it isn't worth **** right now. So...with that said and me venting, you can see that I am also very frustrated with life:(

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I'm sad too. My car has been at the body shop since Wednesday. It was supposed to be done yesterday or today at the latest. Now it's going to be tomorrow or Thursday. If he wasn't the only guy I trust to paint anything for me I'd be really pissed. Now I'm just sad. I'm sad that I won't be able to touch my hood for a while either.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
I'm sad too. My car has been at the body shop since Wednesday. It was supposed to be done yesterday or today at the latest. Now it's going to be tomorrow or Thursday. If he wasn't the only guy I trust to paint anything for me I'd be really pissed. Now I'm just sad. I'm sad that I won't be able to touch my hood for a while either.
I can't wait to see your hood! And I can't wait for mine!

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheer up man dont worry it will be back together soon and you will be able to get looking great like you always do:) You know I am actually getting tired of my GT black is so hard to keep up with and now I notice every little. I want a 04 terminator with low miles in sonic blue lowered with some forged wheels (not sure which yet), a pulley and full SLP exhaust that would make me so damn happy! I really wish I could find a ****ing job soon, so I can finally make some decent cash. I have been out of school for already for two years and have applied to so many jobs and I don't have ****. Sometimes when I look at my degree I want to flush it down the toilet since it isn't worth **** right now. So...with that said and me venting, you can see that I am also very frustrated with life:(
I feel ya... I am about to make a job change soon. A lot is uncertin in my near future Lol. Ive been at the same job for 4 years, and its starting to compete with school time, and its gonna lose.

Before I spend any money on the car and detailing, I need to do some work on my garage. Need to do some waterproofing. Going to buy a 12pack of Latex Caulk tomorrow, and in a month or two I am gonna repaint the outside. Doin some concrete work outside it as well. Had termites, got that taken care of... now I need to prevent it from happening again.

When I move out, the car stays here in the garage, so I need to make sure its still standing for years to come Lol.

It also did not help that my Saturn's water pump blew this weekend. The AC in it is also out, ugh.

I'm just ready to get my car back and get some stuff done with it and such. This semester has been SO brutal, I have had no time for anything.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I hope you get some time to fix everything man.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I know how you feel. I think if people knew how long ago I did a full detail on my car or my fiance's cars they would be in shock. At least they still look pretty damn good for how long it's been. Buying a house and spending a ton of time renovating and upgrading it will do that to you.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here. This semester has left me with no time to do anything. Between school and work, I just have no time. Even the weekends are full of stuff that I have to get done now.

I'm sacraficing things I need to do at school so I can make it to work on time. Thats why I am lookin for a new job atm.

I have like 5 products I have yet to try out... just no time Lol.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
My car is covered in pollen...Saw my mustang last weekend...Its a train wreck...

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I thought the dude that bought your car was going to join the forum?
He did join but hasnt posted since he actually physically got the car...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts