Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I get paid for promoting Armorall, but this stuff is awesome. Cost about $6.80 for a big bottle compared to $4.50 for a medium bottle of the normal stuff(Alaska Prices, go figure). I can normally go through a whole bottle on two details on just the tires. This new gel I used maybe two cap fulls on the supplied applicator and did all tires. Shine to me is about the same as the liquid Armorall, maybe a bit wetter looking. But if you are looking for cost effectiveness, this is the better out of the Armorall products. Can't compare to other products as I am sure their are better products on the market.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Never been a really big armor all fan. Post up some pics. I plan on doing a OTC product comparison soon.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
the best armor all tire shine out is the detailers advantage foam,,,,the extreme shines line does not hold a light to it

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will have to check that stuff out 00redgt. I just went back out and jacked up the car getting ready to install all my mods and looked at the tires again, and holy ****, they are even glossier than before. Read on the bottle and it states it will get glossier after it sets a while. Don't know about endurance of this stuff, but damn it looks good. Will post up pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts