Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys think of this stuff? I know its not the best on the market and i'm not a fan of armorall products but this seems like a decent product :dunno If anyone has used it let me know, I think i might actually try this stuff.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I have not tried it. I might consider buying some and doing an OTC head to head with Mothers SynWax. I think the Mothers will win though.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll ive ever used is mothers but if this stuff actually works it might be worth buying, and MP let me know if you do that!

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Nothing in the Armor All family will ever touch my car :no

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
James you should do a test on these readily available products for members who want to get detailing products locally. I would like to see how it holds up against Mothers Synwax paste, but as James said I am sure Synwax will beat it in looks and durability. I wont and will not use any Armorall products on my vehicles.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I will do it. I bought a new daily driver. I will let it be my test subject.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I will do it. I bought a new daily driver. I will let it be my test subject.
Nice, so I am guessing water beading and sheeting test and maybe a month durability test:yes

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Lol. We shall see. I might throw in some megs as well.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
James you should do a test on these readily available products for members who want to get detailing products locally. I would like to see how it holds up against Mothers Synwax paste, but as James said I am sure Synwax will beat it in looks and durability. I wont and will not use any Armorall products on my vehicles.
Glad to see I'm not the only one :lol

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
I have to agree on the no armorall stuff touching my car, minus the tire shine gel.
THAT **** LASTS FOREVER!

·
Registered
659 Posts
whos cares about the wax, i want to know if that chick is butter smooth haha

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I wont even look twice at it in the store...Im a boutique whore now...

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
You can find a lot of good stuff OTC. Mothers, Auto Glym, Duragloss, Meguiars, Surf City, and Griots Garage are just a few. Don't rule out OTC.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
i have bought some of Griots Garage stuff in the last few weeks and im really happy with there stuff,there wax,wheel cleaner ,window cleaner,and spray wax.

·
Registered
262 Posts
call me a noob but why the hate on armor all? and seems to be the general consensus on all the forums as well.
i picked up a bottle cuz of the rebate and no hazing factor and it didnt turn out to bad.
armor all tire foam sucks tho, **** does not work

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
call me a noob but why the hate on armor all? and seems to be the general consensus on all the forums as well.
i picked up a bottle cuz of the rebate and no hazing factor and it didnt turn out to bad.

BC armorall is notorious for being oily and not actually doing anything near what it says it does...

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

off the subject of this thread(dont we tend to do that alot?:rolleyes:) but your car is beautiful!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts