Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Detailer's Domain is a reseller of niche automotive car care products for the discerning automotive enthusiast. Our company is committed to sourcing high-end wax and car care systems from Swissvax, Sonax, Victoria, Menzerna, Einszett, Lusso and other boutique brands.

Detailer's Domain currently operates its very own product testing/automotive reconditioning facility.

Detailer’s Domain’s mission is to provide customers with the best possible product and service for our automotive car care needs.
Let me know what's on your mind, how to apply something, tech questions on detailing?

I will try to answer it the best I can also welcome others to answer as well.

Don't forget your 10% off discount code at DetailersDomain

PROMO CODE: MUSTANGS

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Phil Welcome to MM, great to see you here as well, I know the guys are going to love that your a sponsor now:) Thanks again for the help yesterday with placing the order for Cquartz.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
SO glad to see you guys here!!!

There goes my wallet getting lighter once again...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Guys Phil's customer service and product selection is some of the best if not the best in the business. You know you will get quality products when you deal with Phil. I've been dealing with Phil since the very beginning of Detailing Bliss and haven't had anything less than a stellar transaction.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Wow!! This is a nice surprise to come back to. Very glad to see you over here!

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Great to see you here, gonna be a good relationship I am sure :D

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
hey guys just wanted to put this back up as a sticky.
Hey Phil, Chris combined all the stickies inside one main detailing sticky, it still there but we just have to now click on the link to get to it, maybe he can move it out of there for you why dont you PM him or Zat:yes

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
oohh detailers domain :) i remember u guys from s2ki.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
Ok well hopefully you will get back to me on here, since you haven't been concerned with answering my emails, or PM on here. Late last month I made an order in which I paid for in full and received in a satisfactory amount of time. However, I was missing a backer pad I ordered for my Flex DA. I did receive a very short email stating that it was on back order, after I told you I was missing it!

That being said I have trying multiple times to get a time line for when I should expect this item. Well almost a month has gone but and I still have no answers.

I didn't want to bring this up on the forum, but I am a little disappointed and due to my failed attempts at getting any kind of answer. Due to that, I felt this was necessary.

Please let me know what the status is so we can squash this.

-Michael Schibline

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Michael,

are you sure you have the right phone number and email.

this is the first I'm seeing this.

if it was the flex backing plate that's been on major back order from flex, its behind about 45 days.

we should have them this week.

let me know if you want to cancel or keep the order.

my email is [email protected]

my cell number is 201-233-0003

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Phil,

I added it back as a sticky. If for some reason it has to be removed as such due to reorganization of the forum, I will let you know.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How to navigate - Detailer's Domain

Take a look you can do quite a bit on our site

Did you know -
- You can register at Detailer's Domain to get updates on your orders, order history, and create a wish list.
- You can Like Us on Facebook
- You can Follow Us on Twitter
- You can visit our Blog for news on detailing, see our detailing write ups, and more.
- We now have the Deal of the Day as well
- Also please subscribe to our mailing list to get exclusive deals and updates

1 - 20 of 77 Posts