Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Your Mom's Favorite
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where to get a 7" Overdrive crank pulley? My buddy has a stroked and poked, custom cammed, Dart blocked '88 with a 2.4 Blowzilla. With his setup, he's seeing 7-8 pounds of boost with his current pulley. He wants to crank up the boost with an overdrive crank pulley, which will put the blower just under 18,000 rpm at redline with his current snout pulley, but neither one of us is sure where to get an oversize crank pulley. Any help is appreciated!

·
Your Mom's Favorite
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ebay my man.
Damn...okay...:sorry

I just get creeped out by some of the garbage people are trying to sell on eBay and it makes me think everyone who has something to sell is a con artist:shiftyeyes...but I'll take a look.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Damn...okay...:sorry

I just get creeped out by some of the garbage people are trying to sell on eBay and it makes me think everyone who has something to sell is a con artist:shiftyeyes...but I'll take a look.
Don't let Ebay scare ya. Most of my car was built from Ebay. Those bastards should be sponsoring me:D. Just do your homework before buying anything and you'll be OK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts