Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking for some outside critisizm. good, bad, neutral. ideas things you would do differently just looking for opinions I guess...
These wheels are no longer on the car, I'm back on the stock turbine wheels

You'll have to excuse my friend for the odd noises, we were both real excited as this was a video just after getting it to idle right.
[ame=http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll314/mr08fit/?action=view&current=03-30-09_1922.flv]
[/ame]

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
That car looks badass dude. Those Cobra wheels look great, definitely need another set of those. :yes

·
"Spectre" Veteran
492 Posts
I think the wheels looked awesome. Put back on!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I like it man, especially with the cobras. Are you gonna put a 5lug nut conversion on it, or just stick with the 4?

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Looks good man, wish I had a T-top :sorry

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like it man, especially with the cobras. Are you gonna put a 5lug nut conversion on it, or just stick with the 4?
Thats funny you ask, I was considering 5-lug but I figured I would put that money somewhere else. So I'm staying with 4-lug and smoothing out the engine bay instead of just doing the 5-lug and having no more monies.... but on the + side Strange just called and said the brakes are ready to be picked up, so needless to say I'm excited this project is under way

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you guys for all the kind words I'll have to post up some before and after shots once this project is done.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good news... I picked up brakes yesterday.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
pretty nice man. you do need those wheels. how are you going to show off those brakes with turbines?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^ good point... I'll just have to put the cobra's back on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts