1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
That looks like a dorman replica to me based on the gaskets it is using.

I found a PI manifold for $70 when I was looking.

I have one laying around but I'm not ready to get rid of it just yet or I Would give it you for next to nothing.

Go to a junk yard and look for one off of a 2001+ Panther car.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
That's definitely a dorman intake manifold. The factory PI intake's plenum looks noticeably different. I recommend just getting one from the yard like packer said. It'll need to be an 03+ though. Panther cars still had NPI heads until 2003. A new PI intake manifold will cost you ~$250 new. I haven't seen them any cheaper than that new. I have a PI intake in storage in georgia, but im in Virginia. If it were here, I'd send it to you for the cost of shipping. If you have a Pick N Pull, the intake shouldn't be more than $50.

The PI intake was only on Panthers (Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis, Town Car) and the Mustang. All other vehicles with PI heads were trucks or SUVs.

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,215 Posts
Trust me, the Ford intake is worth the extra cost. Do it right the first time and be done. Don't be cheap like me going in and end up having to do the job twice and buying a Ford intake anyway

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, ya I'm going to get another ford racing one. Everyone wants 150$ for theirs... I've sold two in the past for 50-75$ I can't pay that much for a used one out of principle. I'm gonna check the junk yard down the street some time this week if I have time

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Havnt had anytime to get to the junk yard, buying one from someone for 150 shipped coming with everything from the tb to injectors.. So if anyone needs any stock intake parts lmk! Lol

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,215 Posts
Havnt had anytime to get to the junk yard, buying one from someone for 150 shipped coming with everything from the tb to injectors.. So if anyone needs any stock intake parts lmk! Lol
Ebay ! Although I never see stock intake items sell well due to an overflow in the market of people selling OEM items once installing aftermarket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts