Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Start posting threads in the correct section! I'm getting tired of people complaining about it. This is THE MOST cluttered section in the entire forum.

All of you complain about over-moderation, and then you complain about not having threads moved. How about you help us by posting in the correct section? You're driving me nuts with the complaining, whining, and moaning.

If I have to move a specific user's post because they cannot get it through their skull to post certain topics in the correct section, there will be consequences. For example; If you're offering engine rebuilds, which is a service, and a moderator moves it to the for sale section, DO NOT make another post about it. DO NOT try to sell more products/services in the v6 section. In my eyes, that’s blatant disregard for forum rules and it is not acceptable.

So please, contribute to fixing the problem rather then criticizing it. Do your part by simply considering your topic and posting in the sub forum that best suits it.

ModdedMustangs Staff member,

Juggalo_X

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
To add onto what Juggs said. This is how things are going to start.

1. topics on here as off 11:35 am 2/7/08 will stay where they are.
2. Off topic threads from this point forward will be moved to the correct section
a. First time move will have redirect thread with expiring redirect of 1 week will be put in place to show where the proper section is.
b. other moves for same user if pertaining to items already moved will not have redirect thread
3. if continuation happens like Juggs has already said. Consequences will be put in place.

Seriously guys this isn't that hard. We don't ask a lot and, plenty of you guys don't even know that I am the moderator of the v6 section. So really there can be no argument of over moderation when some of you guys don't know who your moderator is.(Juggs is a site moderator)

Lets just work together to clean this section up, and do our best to not piss each other off. We are just trying to do our jobs, and you guys don't need to fight us tooth and nail to try to make this your own special clubhouse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.