Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
No problem homeskillet. I agree 100%. However, did you just call me a poopyhead? Seriously. :D

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
I agree man, it shouldn't be that hard or that big of a deal to change a few little things to stay and enjoy the place we love. :usa :canada

Edit: I did ask for av change everyone give it a bit. :)

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
I down for the cause!

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
lol at 89GTs old avi. i get what your saying about racy avs but no more girls hooking up? :(:mad::tomato

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
reps to my fav wacked out, filthy Canadian poopyhead...

;)

EDIT: i would, but it won't let me...

Y

·
0 Posts
it would be a canadian to write that...dont know anything about america and freedom! of speech :lol jk jk jk ...i agree though!!!!! :D :D :D

i found blacks avi offensive...:lol not really :D

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
I actually enjoyed your avi :D
I did too it was rather soothing. But Its just an avie I dont mind changing it to get off a few ignore lists. Everyone must also remember the main reason of the avie part is because people are on this site for business and or at work.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm glad to see there are those who understand this **** and that's it's not a huge deal.

I mean ****, if you find a sexy avatar and really wanna show it to people, it might not make it as an avie, but we do have a place that you can post it up in. :yes

*coughbrasspolecough*

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Now that you mention the brass pole zip, I move that we change the name of it. It should be called "Zips PlayPen"

Y

·
0 Posts
i agree i mean blacks avi was closest thing for me to watching pr0n at work! :lol i liked it...but yea some other people might find it offensive at your job or school..

·
HoMoHaIr
6,580 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.