Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been gone for some time cuz my internet has been shut down but to answer everybodys pm's the turbo and everything still is up for sale or trade i should have new pics up by the end of the week so feel free to message me

im asking only 400 for everything (predator tuner, bov, turbo, and boost controller)

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
weems said:
i wish this would fit a 5.0
It will except for the tuner...Theres no piping with this kit if I remember correctly...

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
weems said:
so what else will i need to buy to make this work?
Piping, Fuel System, and some other odd and ends...

This is a DIY kit...Or an upgrade for someone already running a smaller turbo...

Its actually a good deal...If you could not use the tuner you could sell it for $200 or so and make half your money back...

If you know someone with welding skills then this should work for you...

·
Registered
450 Posts
it needs the most important part - the headers....

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
what size is the turbo?

can anybody tell me what i would be realistically spending to actually make this work?

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
bransdaman78 said:
it needs the most important part - the headers....
the headers you can make or you can buy off someone upgrading...

there are places out there that will sell turbo headers...Or if he knows someone that is good at welding then bam there ya go...

The price to finish all depends on what youa re going to put it in and how much power you are looking for...

Also depends on how handy with a welder you are...

I ahve seen turbo set-ups (low boost) made for under 2K but that was with the person doing all the welding and such himself and buying alot of the parts second hand...

·
Registered
450 Posts
yea if you can fab headers, most of those sites hot parts are for a/c delete kits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts