Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Curious guys but what are the numbers on the A4 S-line Audis, some kid at my school has one just curious if my stang has the the pwer to kill it?

ya i know srry for this kind of thread. but like alot of the kids are to scard to race and see whos better / have some fun.
it look like the 2005 2006 model

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
I doubt you can eat him, what engine does it have

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I doubt you can eat him, what engine does it have
umm not sure i think it is the audi A4 TT? 2.0 S-line
as for the year i think it is a 2006 or 2007
i was reading that it only has 200hp and like 150 to like 180ft/tq with its 4 cylinder Turboed engine. if that true that i should kill it off the line and in the long run.
2008 Audi A4 S-line | RSportsCars.com
something like that. but i dont think its a 2008
but it might be dunno if it is a 2008 do i stand a chance?
cause i beat/tied my buddies 08 accord with 268 hp and like 250tq

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol but like i heard that the A4 where slow as **** and like heavy as hell lol.

but one my my buddies today said he was talking to him and he said he beat i think it was a IS300.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
FYI IS300s run the N/A Mk IV Supra drivetrain, and are lighter than the Supra.

Audis of the SX or RSX are fast cars, with the RS models being the fastest (well, except for the R models, but I think the R8 is the only current RX in production).

To give you an idea, the RS4 uses the same 4.2L V8 that's in the R8, it makes well over 400hp. The RS6 uses a modified version of the Gallardo V10, and the RS8 uses a turbo version of the Gallardo V10.

Wikipedia has good entries on the S4, S6, etc.

I wouldn't worry too much about a TT, those are nothing more than AWD VW Turbo Beetles with different body. 2.0L turbo, maybe a 2.2, I'd be surprised to see one with more than 300hp.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
FYI IS300s run the N/A Mk IV Supra drivetrain, and are lighter than the Supra.

Audis of the SX or RSX are fast cars, with the RS models being the fastest (well, except for the R models, but I think the R8 is the only current RX in production).

To give you an idea, the RS4 uses the same 4.2L V8 that's in the R8, it makes well over 400hp. The RS6 uses a modified version of the Gallardo V10, and the RS8 uses a turbo version of the Gallardo V10.

Wikipedia has good entries on the S4, S6, etc.

I wouldn't worry too much about a TT, those are nothing more than AWD VW Turbo Beetles with different body. 2.0L turbo, maybe a 2.2, I'd be surprised to see one with more than 300hp.
ya lol srry meant to say the TT serieres was slow. But like every time i see A S series or Rs i get scared.:eek:
so what does a stock IS300 model perduce non turboed.?

But ya just meant that the A4 S-line 2.0T the guy i want to race and so does my friend is slow. from what i read. If it is a 2007or below i know i can beat him(horse power on the S-line is like 200,210 at crank and like 180 somthin tq if i'm not mistaken) and my be my friend who has a 2006 mustang v6 might beable too.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
stock IS300 should be somewhere around 220hp
huh i expected more:eek:
cause some kid at my school has one with a giant Coffee can and a drag spoiler like maybe foot off the trunk.

So after My Sct tune i should have no problem taking down the Audi or the Is300? Right? or could i kill them w/o the tune?

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
If that lexus is stock, you should definitely be able to take him. They only have about 200 lb weight advantage over your car.

I'm still not sure exactly which Audi you're referring to, though, so I can't place a guess in that direction.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If that lexus is stock, you should definitely be able to take him. They only have about 200 lb weight advantage over your car.

I'm still not sure exactly which Audi you're referring to, though, so I can't place a guess in that direction.
lol ya srry its kinda hard to explain but
its the Audi A4 2.0T S-line <i'm pretty sure
its basically has all the stuff the s series has except for the big engine. i think

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Well, the fastest A4 (not S4) I can find would be the ~250 hp version, but that has a 3.2L V6, not a 2.0L Turbo. I'm assuming you can take a 250hp car that's heavier, so I'd assume you can take any of the A4s down from that.

Of course, the best answer is just to race!

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Okay, quick bit of research S-line is an A4 with all of the S4 goodies *except* the engine, so, I think you can take him.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of course, the best answer is just to race!
ya goin to find out if he wants too after spring break which is next week cause i'm goin to see if i can order my tuner this weeekend.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, quick bit of research S-line is an A4 with all of the S4 goodies *except* the engine, so, I think you can take him.
thanks for helpin with that research just wanted to make sure the fight i was going to get in i would come out as the winner.:D

·
Banned
3,947 Posts
i didnt take the time to really read any of this but tt are slow and ive never raced an A4 from a dead stop but from like 40-130 you'll own

just dont try to keep up in twistes. we where racing and an s turn came up and i had to slow down big time and he lost me a little

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i didnt take the time to really read any of this but tt are slow and ive never raced an A4 from a dead stop but from like 40-130 you'll own

just dont try to keep up in twistes. we where racing and an s turn came up and i had to slow down big time and he lost me a little
ya i don't plan on racin in turns lol not that stupid :eek:

so u think i could kill him without the tune?

·
Banned
3,947 Posts
well it was an easy kill for me and i dont have that many mods

i know these a pretty big differnece from my car to yours tho because you NPI and im PI

but i think you should still win in the quarter...but not off the line

·
Registered
59 Posts
If it's an S4 you should be ok only 340HP. But if it's a RS4 you might be screwed, it's got 420 HP. But if he has one of those he is rich or his parents bought it for him cause their like $60,000.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright :) so probably to a dig like 0-80 u think i can get him in that dig
damn i hate awd

1 - 20 of 20 Posts