Modded Mustang Forums banner

Who do you want to win this month's ROTM?

• Rainbow

Votes: 34 16.2%
  • RZNCAIN

Votes: 67 31.9%
  • 08blkgt500

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • MikeyFitz

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Taxman

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • Stri8ed

Votes: 66 31.4%
  • BTR-75

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Corpsman

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • TheUNZippee!

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • 2010Mustang

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Good luck to everyone! :rockon

Rainbow

RZNCAIN

08blkgt500

MikeyFitz

Taxman

Stri8ed

BTR-75

Corpsman

TheUNZippee!

2010Mustang

Feel free to PM me if you'd like your picture changed. :)

·
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
I gotta go with taxman. His car to me is the most unique. Took me forever to decide though.
I'd rep you for the vote but it won't let me. Thanks for the comment too.

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
I went with RZN.. I don't like that picture as well as the others though...

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
I can't pick one... too difficult...

I love how stri8ed brought his car back from trashed to fierce. And Mike knows how much I love his car, but his rims aren't my first choice. I love Taxman's work, and attention to detail, but am not a huge vert fan. Mikeyfitz, your car is ferocious... All the cars have something cool about them (ironically it's my own that is the easiest to NOT select from this group)... so I have to ask myself, "Self, which one of these cars would you purchase if you could only purchase one?"

And for me, despite the gay red hash marks and single red hood fart, that car would be Balljuggler. I mean Rainbow. So I vote for Stephen's car. I'm old school, so the black paint with shiny wheels has always worked for me, and always will. I dig the murdered out look, and I used to rail against all black rims... they've grown on me somewhat... but still don't win out over chrome rims for my preference.

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts

I love how stri8ed brought his car back from trashed to fierce. And Mike knows how much I love his car, but his rims aren't my first choice. I love Taxman's work, and attention to detail, but am not a huge vert fan. Mikeyfitz, your car is ferocious... All the cars have something cool about them (ironically it's my own that is the easiest to NOT select from this group)... so I have to ask myself, "Self, which one of these cars would you purchase if you could only purchase one?"
Really? In Canada? How odd...

·
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn...

i was torn between Rainbow and Stri8ed but ultimately had to go with rainbow because i just love that car...

:love

:love

And for me, despite the gay red hash marks and single red hood fart, that car would be Balljuggler. I mean Rainbow. So I vote for Stephen's car. I'm old school, so the black paint with shiny wheels has always worked for me, and always will. I dig the murdered out look, and I used to rail against all black rims... they've grown on me somewhat... but still don't win out over chrome rims for my preference.
Yes, owning my car would keep your hair unblown. :shiftyeyes

lol

It's not because of the weather, I've just never been a vert guy. I prefer the look of a hardtop coupe. Plus I have an aversion to the wind in my hair.

:shiftyeyes
So that's why you always wear hats.... :shiftyeyes

1 - 20 of 259 Posts