Modded Mustang Forums banner

Who do you want to win this month's ROTM?

• Rainbow

Votes: 34 16.2%
  • RZNCAIN

Votes: 67 31.9%
  • 08blkgt500

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • MikeyFitz

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Taxman

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • Stri8ed

Votes: 66 31.4%
  • BTR-75

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Corpsman

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • TheUNZippee!

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • 2010Mustang

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
241 - 259 of 259 Posts

·
its JUSA 2V
3,411 Posts
There has to be a way to settle this involving nudity...
i think we have a winner just due to this comment ^...

first car with a naked girl and a picture posted wins in my book...

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
^Girl? That wasn't the plan, stick to the plan.. Take a picture of yourself with your car, outside, with a sock over your junk and nothing else. Best Location wins.. Mine is going to be at the 60ft mark at the San Antonio Speedway during Grudge Night.

^thats just a joke, of course i meant girls... :shiftyeyes

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
We can do the car with the most miles wins, or newest car wins, or car with roots blower wins, or person who lives closest to Rainbow wins or.... you get the point:)
Closest to Rainbow :lol

In the event of a tie both 1st places ties are to be stripped of their votes and the next highest votes win...... Rainbow :hug :lol

:shiftyeyes

Seriously though could it just end a tie and have both of their cars on the front page when the time comes?
I like this idea :rockon

:shiftyeyes

There has to be a way to settle this involving nudity...
:naughty:

^Girl? That wasn't the plan, stick to the plan.. Take a picture of yourself with your car, outside, with a sock over your junk and nothing else. Best Location wins.. Mine is going to be at the 60ft mark at the San Antonio Speedway during Grudge Night.

^thats just a joke, of course i meant girls... :shiftyeyes
No no, the actual plan was the first who meets up with Rainbow and does a photoshoot with both of us naked wins. :shiftyeyes

Either they both win this month, or just a short faceoff between them.
That's how I'm thinking about doing it. I'll put up a new thread soon with just RZN and Stri8ed and everyone will have 3-4 days to vote.

·
its JUSA 2V
3,411 Posts

:humpnana: :naughty: ^ haha

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Im not falling for that again, Im still waiting for the free puppy you said I would get last time!!
You promised that your avatar picture was actually you! No puppy until you grow some boobs and have a fantasstic butt. :swordfight:

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
If you thought I was my avatar, why did you still make me do those horrible things? I still have grease burns all over my feet and I'll never look at a beer pong table the same again. Not to mention how the sound of a weed whacker makes me feel....

Im just kidding, I loved every second...

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
^ oh lol.. glad to see im not the only one with issues. Yeah, Im not sure what happened. I was down by 12 and then a sweeping comeback... It was either the "under dog" defense and people started voting for me, or RZN's sarcastic replies caught up to him ;) I kidd I kidd..

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I say, they each pick a naked girl of their choice. Vote for the hotter one. It can from the Internet.

241 - 259 of 259 Posts