Modded Mustang Forums banner

Who do you want to win this month's ROTM?

• Rainbow

Votes: 34 16.2%
  • RZNCAIN

Votes: 67 31.9%
  • 08blkgt500

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • MikeyFitz

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Taxman

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • Stri8ed

Votes: 66 31.4%
  • BTR-75

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Corpsman

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • TheUNZippee!

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • 2010Mustang

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 80 of 259 Posts

·
Cornholed Manthusiast
3,985 Posts
Probably the best ROTM line up I've seen. Maybe because 05+ are my favorite and black :drool

Seriously every single car is so killer. Wish I could vote for all of them. Corpsman :love that Saleen. Had to put my vote there.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Probably the best ROTM line up I've seen. Maybe because 05+ are my favorite and black :drool

Seriously every single car is so killer. Wish I could vote for all of them. Corpsman :love that Saleen. Had to put my vote there.
Thank you for the vote. I really appreciate it. The competition is slaughtering me, lol

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Voted for you rainbow. Your car and rzncain are the only ones out of the lineup that dont look the same. Everyone elses cars just look like regular old black s197s

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
This was a tough one, but I'm gonna go with taxman. His car has changed tremendously in a short time and you gotta love a bright yellow centri.
Thanks man. Happy to get any votes in this crowd.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Is it just me or are only like half of those cars actually blacked out..?

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Is it just me or are only like half of those cars actually blacked out..?
The title "Blackout" was meant that the nominees were only going to be black cars, not necessarily murdered out cars.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
The title "Blackout" was meant that the nominees were only going to be black cars, not necessarily murdered out cars.
Ahhh ok that makes more sense :)

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
Had to be Rzn, With the amount of time and money he has dropped into it. Plus its a SHELBY... It was tough, and i'd love to see some of the other cars win, but my vote goes with RZN

61 - 80 of 259 Posts