Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm looking at potential tuners to havemy car tuned for E85, and to handle all future mods for my 2016 Mustang GT. I've been comparing tuners considering reputation, what they offer, and relative costs. Someone referred me to Auto Mafia Tuning, and notice that their prices are very competitive, and they seem to do good work. However I've never really spoken to anyone with first hand experience and would like to know if anyone here has and if their work is quality. I really appreciate your input. Below is a link to their site

https://automafiaracing.com

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
I would skip them and go with a reputable tuner. I tried googling them and next to nothing came up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would highly recommend that you stay away from Auto Mafia Racing. If you Google them, you'll find that there's nowhere to read reviews or submit your own reviews. In my opinion, this is highly suspicious -- apparently they don't want you to leave reviews because they've very purposely excluded themselves from anywhere that has them (Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.). I've recently had a horrible experience with them and am currently working with my credit card company in a dispute against them. If my experience is typical, then that is likely why they don't allow reviews anywhere. Their support person is extremely rude and unwilling to work with me to resolve my issue (they shipped the wrong item).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would highly recommend that you stay away from Auto Mafia Racing. If you Google them, you'll find that there's nowhere to read reviews or submit your own reviews. In my opinion, this is highly suspicious -- apparently they don't want you to leave reviews because they've very purposely excluded themselves from anywhere that has them (Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.). I've recently had a horrible experience with them and am currently working with my credit card company in a dispute against them. If my experience is typical, then that is likely why they don't allow reviews anywhere. Their support person is extremely rude and unwilling to work with me to resolve my issue (they shipped the wrong item).
The sad part is that I even have to come answer this after a great customer sends me a link to it.

In your case, you asked to be invoiced for a set of floor mats for your mustang and your wifes CRV. A sales person sent you an invoice with the part number for just the CRV ones. You specified black for the mustang but no color for the CRV. The part number, easily seen in the invoice with pricing, easily google able if needed, was for a black set of weathertech floor mats for your wifes CRV. These are not made often and we dont sell them ever. I mean it was an 05 CRV I dont stock that at a performance shop. So it did take several weeks to ship to you.

Once getting them you became angry because you wanted floor mats for your mustang and wanted us to return them free of charge in an exchange for you. Our exchange / return policy is simple and we accept returns with a 25% restocking fee. I normally wouldnt even take something like this back as I will probably NEVER sell it again.

So we sent the exact part we invoiced you for, you received the exact part you were invoiced and paid for. You were offered a heavily discounted set of floor mats for your mustang.

I am sorry you had a bad experience and we are still here with our offer.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Hello everyone, I'm looking at potential tuners to havemy car tuned for E85, and to handle all future mods for my 2016 Mustang GT. I've been comparing tuners considering reputation, what they offer, and relative costs. Someone referred me to Auto Mafia Tuning, and notice that their prices are very competitive, and they seem to do good work. However I've never really spoken to anyone with first hand experience and would like to know if anyone here has and if their work is quality. I really appreciate your input. Below is a link to their site

https://automafiaracing.com
I am glad we now have you tuned and you are running strong! Cant wait to see what she does at the track!

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

I would skip them and go with a reputable tuner. I tried googling them and next to nothing came up.
e have been tuning under other companies for a few years, but we are now selling our own tuning as well as some of the best other companies on the market. We are widely known in the 3.7 V6 mustang crowd for tuning.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
That makes sense I dont have a 3.7 and dont do much research on them since I dont care to have one. My post wasnt a jab I was merely pointing out the fact that I couldnt find any info on you guys but Im glad you helped out the op.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts